One Raffles Place Tower One, formerly known as OUB Centre, was designed by renowned architect, the late Kenzo Tange. Standing tall for more than three decades and counting, the tower has been consistently included in the list of top skyscrapers in the world.
The building, consisting of two triangular structures, provides tenants with regular column-free office space to ensure maximum efficiency in planning and usage. The dramatic entrance is presented by an eight-storey high cutaway, coupled with skylights and other lighting effects to impress all who enter the building.
Tower One has attained the Green Mark Gold Award certified by the Building & Construction Authority (BCA) in recognition of the energy efficiency and environmentally sustainable design.
- Overall size Approximately 350,000 sq ft nett leasable area of Prime Grade A office space.
- No. of office floors 55 floors (Storey 6th to 60th)
- Typical floor area (NLA) Approximately 9,000 sq ft
- Floor loading 3.5kN/sqm and 7.5kN/sqm for compactus loading along 1m width of core wall area
- Total no. of car parking spaces 314 lots, full ERP Electronic Parking System
- Toilets Typically 2 Male (2 cubicles and 3 urinals) and 2 Female (3 cubicles)
- 24 hour CCTV monitoring at all main entrances and exits
- Card Access Control for turnstile at 1st storey lift lobbies, controlled access for carpark lift lobbies
Air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation
- Central chilled water air-conditioning system
- Office floor - chilled water AHU c/w ducting and diffusers
- Main office lift lobby - chilled water AHU c/w ducting and diffusers
- Mechanical ventilation to staircase, smoke-stop and fire fighting lobbies and toilets
- Pantry 1 common pantry on each floor
- Lighting Average 400 Lux
- Fire protection Automatic sprinkler, wet riser system, hose reel system and fire alarm system
- Computing earthing Earth bar provided on every office floor
- Electricity supply and electricity loads Dual feed for 22kV incoming power supply. Office - Typically 60 Amp three phase neutral isolator normal source (DB and switch socket outlets by tenant)
- Telecommunication Telecommunication distribution block terminal provided at landlord's common riser (telephone points by tenant)
Singapore’s highest sky terrace viewing gallery on the rooftop of One Raffles Place Tower One offers panoramic views of the Singapore skyline, the vibrant Marina Bay to the Straits of Singapore and beyond.
Managed by 1-Altitude, the stunning rooftop deck has food and beverage options, serving up fine wine, cocktails and more for visitors to unwind after a long day and to soak in the breath-taking views and tropical ambience. The viewing gallery is also the perfect setting for equally perfect events.
For more information, please refer to www.1-altitude.com